Tuesday 20 March 2012

42 days and counting. New training plan in place.

Can you feel the tension, the atmosphere or is it just me and panic setting in?

I wrote a new training plan at breakfast and on paper it seems utterly achievable. I won't publish it here as quite frankly people will think i've lost the plot completely and besides how more training plans do people need to read. The basic fat is though I have a plan. The only downside is that there is no room for error or injury.

I'm sure i'm not the only one walking (running) a very narrow tightrope but i'd be interested to see other peoples takes on training  for the time remaining.

Allowing for no pain or discomfort all I need to do is head for a distance of about 3-4 miles tonight. It's a little more complicated than that as it's back to the old splits - just need to work out what splits, I think tonight will be another session of exploration of where the limits are currently.

So you can tell from the last couple of sentences that the training plan is not completely done but it's nearly done.


No comments:

Post a Comment