Sunday 28 April 2013

1 Week to Marathon day

Oh good grief! There's one week to go till the first marathon of the year and i'm in turmoil whether i'll be on the starting line or not. Training has been on-going, but as my last post will confirm there's not been enough time to train for a decent finish. today or tomorrow will be the last long run before the race so either by tomorrow or Tuesday i'll know what shape i'm in for next week. I'm still in a mind to not bother however there's part of me that says just go along and take it easy and have some fun for 26 miles. For sure, if after my long run I feel that i'm too far away from the required level then i'll abandon it. If I think there's half a chance then I i'll hold the decision till next Sunday evening. (Race on Monday). Maybe the weather will decide. Oh to be decisive! Happy Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment